Finance Assistant - Managed Houses
It’s an exciting time to join our team at Wadworth! We are currently seeking two Finance Assistants to work within a busy Managed House Team in the Finance department at Wadworth. The role includes tasks such as responsibility for daily monitoring of Managed House finance, end to end processing of invoice/ credit notes relating to Managed Houses via purchase ledger and daily till report reconciliations.
PERSONALITY & SKILLS
An excellent team player who is able to work on their own initiative.
To work in an organised manner to ensure the timely and efficient completion of work tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- To work in an organised manner to ensure the timely and efficient completion of work tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and take instruction and have a “can-do” attitude
- Be honest, reliable, enthusiastic and efficient.
- Have an excellent attendance record.
- Readiness to embrace all aspects of the role.
- 1 year’s experience of working in a finance team with knowledge of daily and weekly reconciliations of control accounts.
- Essential – Good educational background. Excellent Numerical, written and spoken communication.
- •Previous experience of retail sales daily cashing up, petty cash expenditure advantageous. Completion of a school or college work placement in a finance background
- •Willingness to adapt and develop with new finance systems being implemented this year.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your u CV and covering letter to:
Maisie Hale, email@example.com
or by post to:
Wadworth & Co Ltd, 41 – 45 Northgate Street, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 1JW
By the 21st January 2020