Sous Chef - The Colesbourne Inn, Cheltenham, GL53 9NP
Are you a Sous Chef looking for a new role? Would you prefer to work within a family business where you voice is heard? If so please read on!
There is a great opportunity for a skilled Sous Chef to join our kitchen team at our Colesbourne Inn pub.
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum, plus overtime + tips
Live in accommodation is available, as required
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
Sous Chef at The Colesbourne Inn
The Colesbourne is a stunning Wadworth pub in the Cotswolds. Well known for the quality of its food and rooms, the pub has a very loyal following from the local villages and many travel some distance to enjoy it. The well appointed rooms attract visitors to the area and The Colesbourne benefits from being close to Cheltenham Race Course. We are looking for a Sous Chef to join a well-established team.
You can visit the website here; https://www.thecolesbourneinn.co.uk/
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- A great team player, working with the Pub Management Team to ensure that every customer has a fantastic experience.
- Organisation and communication skills are key to the Sous Chef role to ensure a cohesive working environment.
- You will work closely the Head Chef and the front of house team to deliver excellent customer service with quality food.
- Multi skilled and flexible with at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
Wadworth is an independent family regional brewer and pub company. Established in 1875, we are still based in Devizes, Wiltshire, which is where the Company started. We have pubs across the South-West UK and London.
We are all about… Real brewing, real pubs, real people.
With almost 150 years of brewing award winning beer, we’re proud of where we’ve come from, proud of where we are, and excited about where we’re going.
We have exciting plans to develop our business and are looking for fun, focused and motivated people to join the Wadworth family who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer experience. It all starts with our talented team within the business.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com