2nd Chef at The Colesbourne, Nr Cheltenham
The Colesbourne, Colesbourne near Cheltenham
The Colesbourne is a stunning Wadworth pub in the Cotswolds. Well known for the quality of its food and rooms, the pub has a very loyal following from the local villages and many travel some distance to enjoy it. The well appointed rooms attract visitors to the area and The Colesbourne benefits from being close to Cheltenham Race Course. We are looking for a 2nd Chef to join a well-established team.
Salary - £28,500k per annum, plus overtime + tips. Live in accommodation is available, as required.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- A positive member of the Kitchen Team, with at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers
- Being organised - the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org