Sous Chef - The Greyhound, Siddington
The Greyhound are on the search for a Sous Chef!
Based in the heart of Siddington, the Greyhound is very much part of the local community. A stunning old pub with wonderful features it is loved by the village for a drink and for its fresh food. The Greyhound serves a full menu of pub classics and a range of Wadworth beers. The pub also attracts lots of customers from nearby villages and towns and is famous for the events it holds and the large heated stretch tent in the attractive garden.
Salary - £27,500k, plus overtime + tips.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- A positive member of the Kitchen Team, with at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers
- Being organised - the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com