Sous Chef - Falkland Arms, Great Tew
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef at The Falkland Arms, Great Tew.
Salary: £28,500k per annum, plus overtime + tips.
A 16th Century quaint Cotswold pub, located in rural Oxfordshire. The Falkland is part of our Iconic Inns segment, set in a beautiful rural setting and steeped in history - the bar contains period features and offers views of the Cotswold Hills.
This Iconic Inn serves freshly prepared food with quality and provenance being at the heart of every dish along with a selection of award-winning real ales as well as wines, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks and also offer 5 guest rooms. There is a garden that is open in the summer months, and an open fire is created for guests in the winter.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- A positive member of the Kitchen Team, with at least 2 years chef experience in a similar environment.
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers.
- Being organised - the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner.
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.