Pub Manager at the Bartons Mill
We are looking for an experienced General Manager at The Bartons Mill, Bartons Lane, Old Basing, Basingstoke Hampshire RG24 8AE
Salary up to £50K plus bonus and includes accommodation.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to run an iconic venue. Bartons Mill sits in a stunning location very close to Basing House on the edge of Basingstoke. As well as being a wonderful pub that is full of character, there is a restaurant area, 12 hotel rooms and Bartons Mill is renowned for its weddings, functions and events of all shapes and sizes. The pubs offers the full range of Wadworth beers and an extensive freshly cooked menu. The large garden area looks across the water and has two heated stretch tents.
As General Manager you will take accountability for the smooth and successful running of your pub. In this rewarding role you will demonstrate leadership and professionalism; have the ambition and enthusiasm to drive the business forward! You will be responsible for building and leading a successful team to ensure outstanding customer service is always delivered.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- Being an inspiring leader - who leads by example and can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work and deliver outstanding service to all your customers.
- Being organised - with the ability to organise your own time to manage the priorities in your pub and run a great managed pub.
- Being commercial driven - the ability to build a business plan that grows the sales and profit of your pub with your line manager.
- The ability to build a great team - train and develop your team and then plan how the resources are used.
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive to keep growing the sales and profit of your pub and executing your plans.
If you are interested please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org