Deputy Manager at The Colesbourne Inn, Nr Cheltenham
Deputy Manager at The Colesbourne Inn, Cheltenham
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager for The Colesbourne (Salary: £27.5K – dependent on experience + tips/ accommodation available if required).
The Colesbourne is in a stunning location in the countryside around Cheltenham and has a very strong local following as well as attracting visitors to the area, groups taking part in outdoor pursuits and is very busy for Cheltenham Racing weeks. It is one of Wadworth’s most premium pubs and is full of character with some of our best hotel accommodation.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- A great team player - being a proactive and positive member of the Pub Management Team and the whole pub Team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub.
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, are clear on what they are responsible for and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers.
- Being organised - with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard. Where necessary delegating tasks to your team to complete.
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub.
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org