Deputy Manager at The Kings Arms, Fulham
Kings Arms, 425 New King's Rd, Fulham, London
We are looking for a Deputy Manager with management experience and the experience of high volume pubs for The Kings Arms.
The Kings Arms is Wadworth’s flagship London pub situated in Fulham and very close to Putney Bridge. The pub has a loyal local customer base, welcomes visitors to the area and is well known for showing sport. We are famous for our range of real ales and also for the quality of our food – especially our pizzas and Sunday lunches.
Salary - £27,500k + tips.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- A great team player - being a proactive and positive member of the Pub Management Team and the whole pub Team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub. Desirable to have at least 4 years management experience in a similar environment.
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, are clear on what they are responsible for and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers.
- Being organised - with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard. Where necessary delegating tasks to your team to complete.
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub.
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Monday 28th June 21.