Managed House Operations Support Administrator
We are on the look out for a friendtly, experienced and efficient administraor to join our Managed House Team.
The main aim of the role will be to support the Managed House Operations Support Manager with the administration of our food and recipe systems within our Caternet and Zonal business systems. The role will also be responsible for the processing of our food purchase invoices on our business finance system.
As Managed House Operations Support Administrator you will be responsible for the maintenance of all item data on the Caternet system, including the correct set up of items, maintenance of allergen and calorie data and maintenance of item categories against the correct supplier.
In this role you will work closely with the finance team to ensure the purchase ledger for food suppliers is accurately and reliably maintained.
Further details on the role and a copy of the job description can be obtained through Maisie Hale, email@example.com
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Ability to work with various IT systems with confidence
- Ability to build good relationships with external suppliers, pub managers and internal colleagues
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
- Ability to be multi-skilled and flexible – have a willingness to go the extra mile, working in other areas of the finance department or business generally where needed
If you wish to apply for the role please send your up-to-date CV, along with a covering letter, to: firstname.lastname@example.org