General Manager - Bear Hotel, Devizes
We are looking for an experienced General Manager at The Bear Hotel in Devizes.
The Bear Hotel has a long and fascinating history and is a true landmark in Devizes. It’s thought to date back to 1559 (if not earlier) and takes centre stage in the historic market square of Devizes. Catering for all occasions, inside the hotel sits a charming traditional pub, a lounge bar, breakfast room, private function rooms, ballroom, several private meeting rooms and has 25 hotel bedrooms.
You can visit the website here https://www.thebearhoteldevizes.co.uk/
If you would like further details on the role please contact Maisie Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org
As General Manager you will take accountability for the smooth and successful running of this hotel. In this rewarding role you will demonstrate leadership and professionalism; have the ambition and enthusiasm to drive the business forward. You will be responsible for building and leading a successful team to ensure outstanding customer service is always delivered.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- Being an inspiring leader - who leads by example and can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work and deliver outstanding service to all your customers.
- Being organised - with the ability to organise your own time to manage the priorities in your pub and run a great managed pub.
- Being commercial driven - the ability to build a business plan that grows the sales and profit of your pub with your line manager.
- The ability to build a great team - train and develop your team and then plan how the resources are used.
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive to keep growing the sales and profit of your pub and executing your plans.
If you would like to apply, please send your up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com