Supervisor - Kings Arms, Fulham
We are looking to for an experienced Supervisor at The Kings Arms!
The Kings Arms is Wadworth’s flagship London pub situated in Fulham and very close to Putney Bridge. The pub has a loyal local customer base, welcomes visitors to the area and is well known for showing sport. We are famous for our range of real ales and also for the quality of our food – especially our pizzas and Sunday lunches.
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate are:
- As part of the Front of House Team following the direction of the pub management team to ensure every customer has an outstanding experience with Wadworth and will want to come back again and tell others how good their experience was.
- To complete the duties identified for you as a Supervisor and in doing so be part of the pub management team working together to maximise sales and profit and in doing so contributing to building and leading the team, delivering outstanding customer service, controlling all costs and ensuring all areas of compliance are adhered to.
The key attributes to fulfil this role successfully are:
- Being completely reliable – you are always punctual, well presented, honest, full of enthusiasm and willing to work hard. With a good employment record.
- A great team player – have worked as part of a team supporting and helping others when needed. Have at least 1 years experience in a similar environment.
- Have a passion for what we do – you have shown a desire to learn about our food, drinks and accommodation and are able to share this knowledge with customers.
- Love looking after customers – you enjoy ensuring every customer has a fantastic experience with us and will come back again and tells others about their experience.
- Will go that extra mile – to help ensure everything happens as it should in your pub.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org