Deputy Manager at The Red Shoot, Linwood New Forest
Deputy Manager at The Red Shoot, The New Forest
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager for The Red Shoot. Salary £25K + tips.
The Red Shoot is situated in the heart of the New Forest and is unique in the fact that it boasts its very own micro brewery. Part of the great food, great pub segment it is also offers an excellent menu and is very much part of the local community with a multi-generational appeal.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- A great team player - being a proactive and positive member of the Pub Management Team and the whole pub Team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub. Desirable to have at least 4 years management experience in a similar environment.
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, are clear on what they are responsible for and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers.
- Being organised - with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard. Where necessary delegating tasks to your team to complete.
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub.
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 28th June 2021.