Chef - Barge Inn, Seend Cleeve
The Barge at Seend is in Wadworth’s heartland, a few miles from Devizes and situated in a beautiful setting on the canal. The pub has a strong all year round local following and when the sun shines is an iconic and well known destination and becomes exceptionally busy. Famous for its freshly cooked food, the pub offers the full range of Wadworth beers and has a heated stretch tent with canal side views in the large garden.
The Barge is on the look-out for a friendly, organised & efficient chef.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
· Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per company specification to ensure our guests enjoy our food and return again and again
· Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business
· Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
· Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen environment
We are looking for someone who is…
· Aproactive and positive member of the kitchen team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
· Organised with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key task arecompleted in a timely manner and to the required standard.
· Determined and tenacious, showing a passion for the quality of our food and driving highstandards to help grow the reputation of our food and sales and profit of the pub
· Reliable and punctual at all times
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 17 = £6.50
- 18 - 20 = £8.50
- 21 - 22 = £9.50
- 23 and over = £9.75
If you wish to apply for the role of Chef at the Barge Inn, please contact email@example.com