Chef - Red Shoot, Linwood
The Red Shoot is on the look-out for a friendly, organised & efficient chef.
Based in the heart of the New Forrest, The Red Shoot is a famous pub, with its own small micro brewery. Serving great freshly cooked pub food and a range of its own ales alongside Wadworth beers the pub benefits from a large garden and gets very busy during holidays and when the sun shines.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per company specification to ensure our guests enjoy our food and return again and again
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
- Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen environment
We are looking for someone who is…
- Proactive and a positive member of the kitchen team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub.
- Organised with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key task are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard.
- Determined and tenacious, showing a passion for the quality of our food and driving high standards to help grow the reputation of our food and sales and profit of the pub.
- Reliable and punctual at all times.
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 17 = £6.50
- 18 - 20 = £8.50
- 21 - 22 = £9.50
- 23 and over = £9.75
If you wish to apply for the role of Chef at the Red Shoot, please contact email@example.com