Senior Chef - Red Shoot, Linwood
The Red Shoot are on the look out for an experienced senior chef to join their fantastic kitchen team!
The Red Shoot is a famous pub, with its own small micro brewery, in the heart of the New Forest. It is a well known destination for many and also has a very loyal following from those living locally. Serving great freshly cooked pub food and a range of its own ales alongside Wadworth beers the pub benefits from a large garden and gets very busy during holidays and when the sun shines.
As a senior chef you will work as part of the kitchen team, supporting the Head Chef and 2nd Chef to help maximise sales and profit. You will be dedicated to deliver every dish to the company high standards.
Key attributes include:
- Being completely reliable – you are always punctual, well presented, honest, full of enthusiasm and willing to work hard. With a good employment record.
- A great team player – have worked as part of a team supporting and helping others when needed.
- Have a passion for what we do – you have shown a desire to learn about our food, drinks and accommodation and are able to share this knowledge with customers.
- Love looking after customers – you enjoy ensuring every customer has a fantastic experience with us and will come back again and tells others about their experience.
- Will go that extra mile – to help ensure everything happens as it should in your pub and will to take the initiative and responsibility required for a supervisory role
Hourly rate: £10.50
If you wish to apply for the role of Senior Chef at the Red Shoot, please contact email@example.com