Chef - Bartons Mill, Basingstoke
The Bartons Mill is on the look-out for a friendly, organised & efficient chef.
Bartons Mill sits on the river very close to Basing House on the edge of Basingstoke. It is, as it says, an old mill and is in a stunning location. As well as being a wonderful pub that is full of character, there is a restaurant area, 12 hotel rooms and Bartons Mill is renowned for its weddings, functions and events of all shapes and sizes. The pubs offers the full range of Wadworth beers and an extensive freshly cooked menu. The large garden area looks across the water and has two heated stretch tents.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
· Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per company specification to ensure our guests enjoy our food and return again and again
· Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business
· Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
· Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen environment
We are looking for someone who is…
· Aproactive and positive member of the kitchen team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
· Organised with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key task arecompleted in a timely manner and to the required standard.
· Determined and tenacious, showing a passion for the quality of our food and driving highstandards to help grow the reputation of our food and sales and profit of the pub
· Reliable and punctual at all times
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 17 = £6.50
- 18 - 20 = £8.50
- 21 - 22 = £9.50
- 23 and over = £9.75
If you wish to apply for the role of Chef at the Bartons Mill, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org