Chef - Red Lion, Lacock
The Red Lion is a grand and impressive pub in the centre of the historic village of Lacock and right on the doorstep of the Abbey. Well regarded by locals for the quality of the freshly cooked food and the full range of Wadworth beers the Red Lion also attracts those visiting the area. The pub has a large garden part of which is covered by a heated stretch tent and has 5 well appointed guest rooms. The Red Lion works closely with The George Inn.
The Red Lion is on the look-out for a friendly, organised & efficient chef.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
· Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per company specification to ensure our guests enjoy our food and return again and again
· Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business
· Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
· Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen environment
We are looking for someone who is…
· Aproactive and positive member of the kitchen team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
· Organised with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key task arecompleted in a timely manner and to the required standard.
· Determined and tenacious, showing a passion for the quality of our food and driving highstandards to help grow the reputation of our food and sales and profit of the pub
· Reliable and punctual at all times
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 17 = £6.50
- 18 - 20 = £8.50
- 21 - 22 = £9.50
- 23 and over = £9.75
If you wish to apply for the role of Chef at the Red Lion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org