Bar Staff - The Bartons Mill, Old Basing, RG24 8AE
The Bartons Mill is on the look-out for Front of House Team Players to join their wonderful team! The Role of a Front of House Team Player is simple… to provide an unforgettable and efficient customer experience to all who walk through the door!
Hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 16 - 20 = £9.25
- 21 and over = £10.20
Bartons Mill sits on the river very close to Basing House on the edge of Basingstoke. It is, as it says, an old mill and is in a stunning location. As well as being a wonderful pub that is full of character, there is a restaurant area, 12 hotel rooms and Bartons Mill is renowned for its weddings, functions and events of all shapes and sizes. The pubs offers the full range of Wadworth beers and an extensive freshly cooked menu. The large garden area looks across the water and has two heated stretch tents.
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
Your main duties will include providing warm, attentive bar and table service to our customers, assisting with cleaning and working as part of the team to open and close the pub. Be knowledgeable about all products sold, advising customers and answering queries and provide the highest standard of guest service at all times. We are looking for reliable, confident individuals with enthusiasm and the ability to adapt in any given situation with a smile!
We need someone who:
- Is completely reliable – always punctual, well presented, honest, full of enthusiasm and willing to work hard.
- Is a great team player – have worked as part of a team supporting and helping others when needed.
- Has a passion for what we do – can show a desire to learn about our food, drinks and accommodation and are able to share this knowledge with customers.
- Loves looking after customers –enjoys ensuring every customer has a fantastic experience with us and will come back again and tells others about their experience.
- Will go that extra mile –help ensure everything happens as it should in your pub.
- Multi-skilled and flexible – has the ability and willingness to work front and back of house, and willing to do every task.
If you wish to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org