Kitchen Porter - Bartons Mill, Basingstoke
Bartons Mill sits on the river very close to Basing House on the edge of Basingstoke. It is, as it says, an old mill and is in a stunning location. As well as being a wonderful pub that is full of character, there is a restaurant area, 12 hotel rooms and Bartons Mill is renowned for its weddings, functions and events of all shapes and sizes. The pubs offers the full range of Wadworth beers and an extensive freshly cooked menu. The large garden area looks across the water and has two heated stretch tents.
The Bartons Mill is on the look-out for Kitchen Porters to join their wonderful team! Our Kitchen Porter is integral to the smooth running of our kitchen. You will be assisting chefs with food preparation and keeping the kitchen clean and tidy. We are looking for a reliable, confident individual with enthusiasm to learn!
We need someone who:
· Is completely reliable – always punctual, well presented, honest, full of enthusiasm and willing to work hard.
· Is a great team player – have worked as part of a team supporting and helping others when needed.
· Has a passion for what we do – can show a desire to learn about our food, drinks and accommodation and are able to share this knowledge with customers.
· Loves looking after customers – enjoys ensuring every customer has a fantastic experience with us and will come back again and tells others about their experience.
· Will go that extra mile – help ensure everything happens as it should in your pub.
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 17 = £6.00
- 18 - 20 = £8.00
- 21 - 22 = £9.00
- 23 and over = £9.25
If you wish to apply for the role of Kitchen Assistant at the Bartons Mill, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org