Deputy Manager - The Lansdowne Arms, Derry Hill, SN11 9NS
Are you a Deputy Manager looking for a new role? A Supervisor looking for a step up? Would you prefer to work within a family business where you voice is heard? If so please read on!
There is a great opportunity for a skilled Deputy Manager at The Lansdowne Arms, located in the picturesque village of Derry Hill, sat on the doorstep of the gorgeous Bowood Estate.
£28,000 per annum + overtime and tips!
Live in available.
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
The Lansdowne Arms is a landmark pub, with an elevated position on the edge of the Bowood House Estate. A stunning building with incredible views across Wiltshire, the extensive garden shows off the beautiful location. The pub is famous for its freshly cooked food and a range of Wadworth beers. It has a very strong following from the locals as well as catering for visitors to the area.
You can visit the website here https://www.lansdownearms.co.uk/
The attributes of the successful candidate would be:
- A great team player - being a proactive and positive member of the Pub Management Team and the whole pub Team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub.
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, are clear on what they are responsible for and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers.
- Being organised - with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard. Where necessary delegating tasks to your team to complete.
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub.
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org