Kitchen Porter - The Red Shoot, Linwood, BH24 3QT
The Red Shot is on the look-out for Kitchen Porters to join their wonderful team! Our Kitchen Porter is integral to the smooth running of our kitchen. You will be assisting chefs with food preparation and keeping the kitchen clean and tidy. We are looking for a reliable, confident individual with enthusiasm to learn!
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 16 - 20 = £9.25
- 21 and over = £10.20
The Red Shoot is a famous pub, with its own small micro brewery, in the heart of the New Forest. It is a well known destination for many and also has a very loyal following from those living locally. Serving great freshly cooked pub food and a range of its own ales alongside Wadworth beers the pub benefits from a large garden and gets very busy during holidays and when the sun shines.
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
We need someone who:
- Is completely reliable – always punctual, well presented, honest, full of enthusiasm and willing to work hard.
- Is a great team player – have worked as part of a team supporting and helping others when needed.
- Has a passion for what we do – can show a desire to learn about our food, drinks and accommodation and are able to share this knowledge with customers.
- Loves looking after customers – enjoys ensuring every customer has a fantastic experience with us and will come back again and tells others about their experience.
- Will go that extra mile – help ensure everything happens as it should in your pub.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com