Pub Manager - The Kings Arms
Location: Melksham, Wiltshire
Further to our recent exciting opening following lockdown, the Kings Arms, Melksham, and 18th century pub and part of Wadworth the prestigious family brewing group is currently seeking a Manager. Your key focus will be to maximise sales and profit for the pub through building and leading the team, delivering outstanding customer service, controlling all costs and ensuring all areas of compliance are adhered to. As an ambassador of the Wadworth group you will represent the brand in a positive and appropriate way at all times and lead by example.
Personality & Skills
- An inspiring leader - who engages, excites and communicates clearly to their team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding service to all our customers.
- Great organiser - ability to plan activity to ensure the business development plans and all the key task of running a great managed pub are completed in a timely manner, prioritising and delegating as required, & to the required standard.
- Commercial - the ability to build a business plan for your pub with your line manager & then executes it.
- The ability to build a great team - train and develop the team
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive to keep growing the sales and profit of your pub and executing your plans.
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role/environment.
- A proven leader who can lead by example - demonstrating great teamwork and customer service and in doing so able to support your team working front and back of house, including being able to join the kitchen team if they are short or the pub is busier than expected.
A strong understanding of H&S food hygiene practices. Experience of following a rigorous Covid 19 policy and ways of working
Training is available. Live in available.
Please send your CV with covering letter to:
Sam Parry - HR Manager
Friday 4th September 2020