Second Chef - The Beckford
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Further to our recent exciting opening following lockdown, the Beckford Inn, an 18th Century coaching inn on the edge of the Cotswolds is currently seeking a 2nd Chef to join our great team. The ideal applicant should be able to work as part of the Kitchen Management Team work with the Head Chef to maximise sales and profit, delivering every dish to the required specification, controlling all costs and ensuring all areas of compliance are adhered to. Ultimately resulting in customer service excellence to create a positive experience for all our customers.
Personality & Skills
- A great team player -Being a proactive and positive member of the Kitchen Team
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers
- Being organised - the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role/environment.
- A strong understanding of food safety/H&S practices. Experience of following a rigorous Covid 19 policy, risk assessments and ways of working.
- Level 2 – Food hygiene
- Ability to drive advantageous
Training is available.
Please send your CV with covering letter to:
Sam Parry - HR Manager
Wednesday 2nd September 2020