During the first lockdown of 2020, in our virtual pub ‘The Henry’, we asked our virtual pub goers to create a beer for us to brew through a series of polls on colour, strength, hops and malt to be used. Henry’s 100 golden ale recipe is the result of these public votes. This ale was named ‘Henry’s 100’ in celebration of Henry’s IPA’s 100th birthday and now you have the opportunity to try it for free!
Enjoy a complimentary 'Henry's 100'!
To celebrate Henry's IPA's 100th birthday, we are giving the first 100 customers who sign up to our mailing list a free pint of Henry's 100.
Simply join the mailing list of one of our Managed House Pubs and tick the ‘I’m here for Henry’s 100’ box when signing up.
You can claim this in any of our local managed pubs just show your voucher to our team to claim your pint.
- Barge Inn, Seend
- Bartons Mill, Old Basing
- Bear Hotel, Devizes
- Broad St Tavern, Wokingham
- Cleveland Bay, Chandlers Ford
- Colesbourne Inn, Cheltenham
- Falkland Arms, Chipping Norton
- George Hotel, Frome
- George Inn, Lacock
- Green Dragon, Brook
- Greyhound, Siddington
- Kings Arms, Fulham
- Landsdowne Arms, Calne
- Pheasant Carvery, Chippenham
- Red Lion, Lacock
- Red Shoot, Linwood
- Talbot, Ledbury
- Three Crowns, Devizes
- Wheelwright's Arms, Reading
Terms & Conditions
- Your voucher entitles you to a complimentary Henry’s 100 Golden Ale.
- You must be over 18 years old to use your voucher.
- One voucher per person per visit.
- Voucher can only be redeemed once.
- This voucher can be used in any of our Managed House pubs.
- Please present your voucher to the team before ordering your drink.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and to withdraw this offer without notice.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or set menu and is available whilst stocks last.