Pump clip competition
Love beer? Love design? This one’s for you…
Not only will 2021 be 100 years since Henry’s IPA was first brewed, it’ll also be a year since we launched our very own virtual pub, The Henry!
Throughout lockdown we asked all the brilliant beer lovers over in The Henry for ideas on the type of beer you’d like us see brew… This poll decided that the beer would be a Golden Ale, colour rating of 5, light to medium bitterness, 4.7% ABV, using predominately Citra hops and also Enigma, with Munich malt and Caramalt.
From this, we are pleased to announce that we will be celebrating both the first anniversary of The Henry and the centennial of Henry’s IPA in March 2021 with YOUR recipe, and this is where you come in… we need the ultimate pump clip to represent this special beer which we are naming ‘Henry’s 100’ (pronounced: Henry’s Hundred). Whether you are a whizz on Photoshop, or you’d rather go for a more traditional pen & paper style, all entries will be carefully considered! The only ‘must do’s’ to include in your design are: the name, the ABV and either ‘Golden Ale’ or tasting notes.
All you need to do is download the pump clip template (on the right hand side of this page), get doodling and then upload it to our Facebook page! You have 4 weeks to get creative - the competition will close on Friday 16th October 2020. We will select our favourite two and share these with you to choose the overall winner.
As well as kudos for creating the pump clip, we’ll also award the winner with a £50 voucher to spend at their chosen managed Wadworth pub.
For further details and full T&Cs please check below
We can’t wait to see your creations!
Henry’s 100 Pump Clip competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The competition is being run by Wadworth.
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- The competition will start on Friday 18th September 2020 and run for four weeks until 23:59 on Friday 16th October 2020. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the competition, simply submit your design for the ‘Henry’s 100’ beer on the Wadworth Facebook page
- All entries will be carefully considered, with the top 2 designs being announced on the Wadworth Facebook page w/c 19th October 2020. The top 2 designs will then be put to a public vote for a further week with the most popular design winning the overall competition and prize.
- The competition winner will receive a £50 voucher to be used at a Wadworth Managed House (from a provided list of participating pubs) and then chosen by the winner, along with their winning design being the pump clip for Henry’s 100.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the competition at any time without prior notice.