Win a 2 Night Staycation
What we would give for a couple of nights in a hotel, with a romantic dinner and chilled bottle of wine!
It may not happen on Valentine's Day but we are giving away a 2 night stay with dinner and drinks to one lucky couple.
Participating pubs with rooms:
- Colesbourne Inn, Cheltenham
- Falkland Arms, Great Tew
- George Inn, Lacock
- Red Lion, Lacock
- Barton's Mill, Old Basing
- Bear Hotel, Devizes
- George Hotel, Frome
- The Talbot, Ledbury
Full details and Terms & Conditions
WIN a 2-night stay, plus 3 course meal for two & bottle of wine.
ENTRY TO THE COMPETITION MUST BE A COMMENT LEFT ON THE COMPETITION POST.
1. The prize competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, any third party directly associated with administration of the prize competition, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the competition.
2. Please ‘Like’ the Wadworth Facebook page and/or follow @officialwadworthbrewery Instagram account. To enter, comment with the name of who you would take with you.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Facebook account, the first entry only will be accepted. This competition is also being run on our instagram account @officialwadworthbrewery.
4. The opening date for entries is 10.00 on 9th February 2021. The closing date of the prize competition is 23.59 on 14th February 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. The competition winner will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 23.59 on 14th February 2021. The winner must have fulfilled the criteria in 2) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
7. The winner will receive a 2-night stay for two people in a double or twin room at the hotel of their choice (subject to availability) and a £100 e-gift card valid in our pub to cover the cost of a 3 course meal for two and a bottle of house wine.
8. The winners will be notified by Direct Message (DM) before 17th February 2021 and must provide an email address and postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter by the required method within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
9. The prize is subject to availability of the rooms and must be booked and taken before 30th November 2021. Bank Holidays are excluded. Travel to and from the hotel is not included in the prize.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Wadworth & Co Ltd, Northgate Brewery, 41-45 Northgate Street, Devizes SN10 1JW England. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner's surname and county together with (if applicable) their winning entry, can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within fourteen days after the closing date of the competition. Entrants who do not wish such information to be provided should they win, should object in advance of the competition closing date by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which prize competition they have entered, and what information they object to being provided.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. You agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material you agree to:
a. Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
b. Waive all moral rights in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
19. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. No purchase is necessary; however, you will need an internet connection and access to Facebook. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
21. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Wadworth & Co Ltd and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
23. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
24. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
26. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms of services which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
27. Promoter: Wadworth & Co Ltd, Northgate Brewery, 41-45 Northgate Street, Devizes SN10 1JW England. Registered in England No. 30177 Website address: www.wadworth.co.uk