Love to cook?
Experience in leading a team?
We have a position for you!
Head Chef Opportunity at the Old Bell Hotel
Situated in the lively and friendly town of Warminster, dating back to 1483, The Old Bell is a well located and comfortable inn amongst the beautiful county of Wiltshire.
Wadworth & Co Ltd believes in developing people to be even better at what they do, so you will benefit from relevant on-the-job training and will also have the opportunity to undertake training that can lead to recognised qualifications. If you prove yourself you will also have the opportunity for career progression. We require someone who will ensure optimum profitability through delivering high food standards while adhering to the company processes & procedures to create a positive experience for all our customers.
As a Head Chef of this exciting role, you will:
· Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
· Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
· Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
· Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
· Manager and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
Offering a salary of £28,000 - £30,000
Please send an email to the Old Bell on email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.
A job decription is available for this role.