Head Chef - Old Bell
Situated in the lively and friendly town of Warminster, dating back to 1483, the Old Bell is a well located and comfortable pub with letting rooms amongst the beautiful county of Wiltshire.
Wadworth & Co Ltd believes in developing people to be even better at what they do, so you will benefit from relevant on-the-job training and will also have the opportunity to undertake training that can lead to recognised qualifications. If you prove yourself, you will also have the opportunity for career progression. We require someone who will ensure optimum profitability through delivering high food standards while adhering to the company processes & procedures to create a positive experience for all our customers.
As a Head Chef of this exciting role, you will:
- Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
- Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
- Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
- Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
- Manager and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
Offering a salary of - £25,000 with live in accommodation.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter or call 01985 216611 for more information.
A job description is available for this role.