Head Chef - Stag
Part of the Wadworth & Co. family, the Stag at Redhill is set in 3.5 acres of land. Between over 100 covers inside, 100 outside and a newly refurbished function room there is significant room for growth and key to that growth is an efficient, capable kitchen team.
We require an experienced Head Chef who can demonstrate drive and enthusiasm to always provide the best experience for our customers. We use quality suppliers and prepare food from fresh, so a background in similar environments will be in your favour and you can take pride in your work.
You will be responsible for:
- Food safety management
- Meeting and exceeding the standards set by the pub
- Attaining budgeted gross profit percentage (GP%)
- Working with the manager and area development chef on new menus and dishes
- Training junior members of the team to the standards required by the pub
- Ordering and maintaining your stock effectively
In return, we can offer:
- To be key part of a small team
- The ability to add qualifications to your CV if you choose
- Full support from the brewery and area development chef
- Bonus scheme paid quarterly
- To be involved with the creation of seasonal menus and dishes
We are offering £32,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. Live-in is available.
If you would like to know more, please call the Stag on 01789 764634 or email email@example.com