The Stag is a pub with a reputation for quality food located in Warwickshire that is part of Wadworth’s managed house estate.
We pride ourselves on being a warm and friendly team that offers excellent customer experiences as well as being a great place to work with a team of highly motivated, fun loving people who delight in being challenged.
We are looking for an experienced Second Chef who can demonstrate drive and enthusiasm to always provide the best experience for our customers.
As a Second Chef of this exciting operation you will need:
- Excellent people skills, be able to train
- Passion about food and customer service
- Superb culinary skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Be a role model and a great team player
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- Ideally have experience in a supervisory role
Wadworth & Co Ltd believes in developing our people to be even better at what they do, so you will benefit from relevant on-the-job training and will also have the opportunity to undertake training that can lead to recognised qualifications. If you prove yourself, you will also have the opportunity for career progression.
Offering a competitive salary of £25,000.
A job description is available for this role