Second Chef - Barge
Thrive working within a team?
Have a passion for cooking?
We have a position for you!
Second Chef Opportunity at the Barge.
The Barge is a beautiful pub situated on the world famous Kennet & Avon canal, in the idyllic location of Seend. In the summer the large garden area with picturesque views attracts hundreds of customers, whilst in the winter the recent refurbishment, cosy log fires and real ales draw people in making it an English pubs for all seasons.
We wish to recruit an experienced Second Chef who is highly motivated and demonstrates drive, enthusiasm and commitment to continuing to build a career in the hospitality industry.
As a Second Chef of this exciting operation, you will support the Head Chef to:
· Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
· Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
· Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
· Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
· Manage and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.
We are offering a competitive salary of £22,000.
If you are interested in this exciting new challenge, please contact Joanne & Julian, on 01380 828230 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief covering letter.
A job description is available for this role.