At Wadworth we want to make sure that our pubs deliver the best experience around. That’s why we ensure the training and retail support you receive when taking a pub tenancy with us will set you on the right way to create the number one pub experience and offer in your area.
We offer a Retail Support Package which provides you access to everything you need to operate a great retail offer in your pub. This includes:
- BII membership and all the benefits this brings including purchasing deals and legal helpline
- Cask Marque providing a guarantee your pub serves a brilliant pint of cask ale
- Online training programmes and access to our own training programmes
- Pub website and social media package
- Online marketing suite enabling you to create your own POS and material
- Beer quality manager who’s there to help you deliver the perfect pint
- Wine Category Manager who will guide you through creating the best wine list
- A whole range of own beer and product deals and promotions
- Safe start which ensures all your property compliance testing is complete and up to date so you can run your business safely
- Buildings insurance
- Digital marketing training to ensure you stay ahead of the game in communicating to your customers
- Cellar service team available to help you maintain great beer
Training for you and your team
Training is a key factor behind every successful pub and that includes training you as a Business Partner and your team with our in pub training squad. You will initially attend our four-day Welcome to Wadworth course prior to taking a pub which features beer quality training and retail and digital marketing as well as Financial management and employment legislation compliance so you have the right foundations in place to get your business and its retail offer off the ground.
To find out more about our training click here and see what’s available including our online training packages and in pub training squad. All our training is accredited by the British Institute of Innkeeping - one of the major providers of training courses for the licensed trade.
We also offer you the chance to “Try before you Buy” where you have the opportunity to see what is involved without committing yourself.
Prior to you taking an agreement with us or any other pub company you will need to complete the Pre-Entry Awareness Training PEAT which enables you to fully understand tenancy and lease agreements.