Our Pub Tenancies
Always wanted to be your own boss? Want to meet new people every day? If the answer’s yes to any of those questions, then running your own pub might be something you want to consider.
As a Wadworth Business Partner you’ll have access to the very best training and support to help you make the most of a life changing opportunity. Whether your heart is set on a charming village local, a community hub, premium food pub or vibrant town centre business, there’s something to suit every ambition.
Our 160+ tenanted pub estate is set in some of the most beautiful parts of the south of England including Oxford, Gloucester, Wiltshire, Somerset, Worcestershire and Hampshire.
So what are the benefits?
- More than 100 years of experience – our brewery team is always on hand to help train, guide and support you in fulfilling your ambitions
- Low cost, low risk – an economically sound and minimum risk alternative to buying a lease or freehold
- Never stop learning – excellent training courses before you move in followed by ongoing training in house and at our training centre on our online training portal
- Family owned, regional brewer – you're a name not a number
- Individual, not off the shelf – A complete cross section of pubs available
- You’re the boss – you make decisions on how your pub should be run and the hours you work
- Close to home – a lifestyle to suit those who prefer to live and work on the premises close to friends and family
If you’ve always dreamed of running your own pub, have pints of passion and an undeniable drive to try something new, then what’s stopping you?