The Wadworth Brewery
No visit to Wiltshire is complete without a trip to our Victorian brewery in Devizes. We’ve been a key part of the local community for over 140 years and now offer fun, interesting brewery tours that take you through our colourful history and heritage.
*PLEASE NOTE*: Brewery Tours are currently unavailable, we hope to relaunch these soon. Keep an eye on our website and Facebook for more details.
In the meantime, why not book one of our tasting sessions? These run every Friday & Saturday at 12:30pm, at limited capacity. Click below to book your space!
The Small Print
- The Wadworth brewery tour contains steep stairs, uneven and wet floors and low ceilings, which may prove difficult for some visitors. Sensible clothing and footwear is recommended – no opened toed shoes or high heels permitted.
- Hot/soft drinks are available if preferred and for visitors under the age of 18.
- Our tours are only conducted in English and therefore good understanding of the language is essential.
- Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted on tours, this includes 'babes' in arms.
- Due to the nature of the Victorian brewery, our tours are not suitable for wheelchair users. Our Visitor Centre is however fully accessible for all.
- Our Shire horses turn out at a number of shows/events throughout the year – therefore there will be occasions when the stables will be empty. The Shire Horses take an annual holiday every year, therefore the stables will be empty during this time.
- Our booking cancellation policy is 48hrs - after this time no refunds or date changes are available.
Please contact us on 01380 732277 for more information on any of the above or for any group booking enquiries.
Want to buy a tour voucher as a gift? We sell tour vouchers on our online shop - a perfect present for any beer fan!