As we're sure you'll understand, we've made some changes in our pubs to be Covid-secure.
Government Tier system and local rules
- Our pubs operate within the rules of the Government Tier system
- The Tier each pub is currently in is detailed on the home page of their website. This is subject to change, please ensure you check before visiting the pub. Head to the Government website for full details on what being in each Tier means
- Please ensure you adhere to the Tier rules of the area you live in when you are visiting any of our pubs
Opening Times And Bookings
- Please check opening times of your local Wadworth pub as these may have changed.
- Booking is highly recommended for both drinking and eating to secure your space as capacity is limited.
Rule of Six
- If a pub is in Tier 1:
- We can accommodate tables up to 6 people maximum – this is a legal requirement. The time a table can be booked for might be restricted, please check when booking.
- If your group is larger than 6 you may be able to make separate bookings in separate names if tables are available. To reiterate, the legal requirement is that tables cannot exceed 6, guests cannot mix between tables and all furniture must be kept in place.
- Groups of 6 may now be from multiple households.
- Food and drink will be served to the table - there is no service at the bar.
- If a pub is in Tier 2:
- We can accommodate tables from 1 household or bubble indoors and the ‘rule of six’ outdoors – this is a legal requirement. The time a table can be booked for might be restricted, please check when booking.
- If a pub is in Tier 3:
- The pub may be temporarily closed. Please sign up to receive their emails or like them on Facebook to find out full details
Face Coverings are Mandatory
- All customers must wear a face covering when entering our premises. Face coverings can be removed when eating, drinking or within one of our hotel rooms.
- Our front of house team members will also be wearing a face covering.
Test & Trace
- Each group must give their contact details when entering the pub along with the size of the group. This is a legal requirement and we will refuse entry if these details are not given. This can either be done by using the NHS Test & Trace app or by giving us your details to be recorded in our Test & Trace system. Your details will be stored securely and then destroyed after a 21-day period.
In our managed pubs we've also made some additional changes as follows:
- The host will take you to your table - there is no service at the bar, we have table service or you can download our app. This will all be explained to you.
- There is social distancing signage and sanitiser stations throughout the pub. Entrances and exits are clearly signalled to enable you to enter and leave safely. Please follow this.
- We have gone cashless. You can pay though the app or with a card or through your mobile. We've increased contactless to £45.
- Children need to be with you at all times.
- We've introduced a 3 Point Plan to summarise all the steps we're taking to keep our guests and team safe - have a look at our video below.
We appreciate your help in adhering to our guidelines (which are in line with government policies) to ensure the safest and most enjoyable time for all our guests and our team. We really appreciate your support and loyalty.
- Bookings recommended to reserve your table
- Reduced capacity, amended table layouts and regular monitoring of guest numbers to ensure social distancing
- Regular sanitising of surfaces and touchpoints
- Clear social distancing signage
- Sanitiser stations around the pub
- Regular handwashing by team members
- Covid-19 awareness training given to all team
- App available to order and pay at your table and for ‘click & collect’ orders to enjoy food and drink at home
- We’ve gone cashless. App, card and mobile payments only. Contactless increased to £45
- Table service and garden order points
- Single use menus
We are open, keeping you safe and ready to welcome you.
For more information about your local managed pub (and to sign up to receive their emails for up to date news and exclusive offers) please visit their website:
For our pubs run by one of our Business Partners as a Tenancy, please find all contact details via Find a Pub
- Avon Causeway, Hurn
- Barton's Mill, Old Basing
- Bird in Hand, Knowl Hill
- Black Swan, Devizes
- Broad St Tavern, Wokingham
- Colesbourne Inn, Colesbourne, Cheltenham
- Cotswold Gateway Hotel, Burford
- Falkland Arms, Chipping Norton
- Fox & Hounds, Theale
- George Hotel, Frome
- George Inn, Lacock
- Green Dragon, Brook
- High Corner Inn, Linwood, New Forest
- Humble Plumb, Bitterne
- Kings Arms, Fulham
- Kings Arms, Melksham
- Landsdowne Arms, Calne
- Red Lion, Lacock
- Tailors, Cheltenham
- The Barge Inn, Seend
- The Bear, Devizes
- The Beckford, Tewkesbury
- The Beehive, Carterton
- The Cleveland Bay, Chandlers Ford
- The Crown, Devizes
- The Crown, Tolldown
- The Dolphin, Botley
- The Fish Inn, Ringwood
- The Fleet, Twyning
- The George Inn, Norton St Philip
- The Greyhound, Siddington
- The Hadley Bowling Green, Hadley Heath
- The Mill, Haslemere
- The Pheasant Carvery, Chippenham
- The Red Shoot Inn & Brewery, Linwood, New Forest
- The Talbot, Ledbury
- The Wheelwright's Arms, Reading
- Three Crowns, Devizes
- Victoria Arms, Old Marston
- White Hart, Wroughton