Register below to be in with a chance of winning a winter break with Wadworth
Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, who are all precluded from entry.
- Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the rules as are these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules. No purchase necessary.
- Closing date for entry is to the prize draw is Thursday 21st December 2017.
- Entrants must complete the form on www.wadworth.co.uk/winawinterbreak and correctly answer the question: “In which year was 6X first brewed?”
- Each correct answer is valid for a single entry into a prize draw to win a 2 night stay for 2 persons at a Wadworth Managed accommodation site, including dinner, bed & breakfast. Accommodation will be provided for 2 adults in a standard twin or double room subject to availability. Dinner choices must be made from the a-la-carte menu with vouchers provided up to the value of £60 for each of the 2 nights. Breakfast will be provided as per the standard accommodation booking. Dinner reservations will be made at the time of the booking on behalf of the winner.
- Multiple single entries are permitted – bulk registrations will be excluded. All valid entries received by the Promoter will be entered into the prize draw and all winners will be selected by computer at random or under the supervision of an independent person no later than 22.12.17.
- Prize winners will be required to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize by no later than 03.01.18. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the event a winner does not respond within the timescales stipulated above, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter will liaise with the winner to arrange redemption of the prize, which must be taken no later than 31.03.18, excluding 12.02.18 – 18.02.18. The winner will be required to choose their preferred dates and location from the given list of Wadworth Managed accommodation sites below; the Promoter will endeavour to meet preferred choices of date and location, but these will be subject to availability, and alternative choices may be required.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent to receiving marketing communications from Wadworth & Co Ltd. Such consent will be sought at the time the entry is made.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Winners may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion.
- For a period of 8 weeks after the final draw date, the name and county of the winners will be available by sending a self – addressed stamped envelope to 6X Winter Break Promotion, Wadworth & Co Ltd, Northgate Brewery, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1JW.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Wadworth & Co Ltd, Northgate Brewery, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1JW.