Sous Chef - Red Lion, Lacock
The Red Lion is on the search for a Sous Chef!
The Red Lion is a grand and impressive pub in the centre of the historic village of Lacock and right on the doorstep of the Abbey. Well regarded by locals for the quality of the freshly cooked food and the full range of Wadworth beers the Red Lion also attracts those visiting the area. The pub has a large garden part of which is covered by a heated stretch tent and has 5 well appointed guest rooms. The Red Lion works closely with The George Inn.
Salary - £27,500k, plus overtime + tips.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- A positive member of the Kitchen Team, with at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers
- Being organised - the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com