Head Chef - Red Lion, Lacock
We are looking to for an experienced Head Chef at The Red Lion, Lacock!
Salary: £33k + tips.
The Red Lion is a grand and impressive pub in the centre of the historic village of Lacock and right on the doorstep of the Abbey. Well regarded by locals for the quality of the freshly cooked food and the full range of Wadworth beers the Red Lion also attracts those visiting the area. The pub has a large garden part of which is covered by a heated stretch tent and has 5 well appointed guest rooms. The Red Lion works closely with The George Inn.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
· A great team player - being a proactive and positive member of the Pub Management Team and the whole pub Team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub.
· Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, are clear on what they are responsible for and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers.
· Being organised - with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great pub are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard. Where necessary delegating tasks to your team to complete.
· Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub.
· Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile,
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org