General Manager - The Falkland Arms, Great Tew, OX7 4DB
Are you a General Manager or a management couple looking for a unique new challenge? Would you prefer to work with a family business where your voice is heard? If so please read on.
Up to £45k per annum + bonus scheme. Live in available.
What are the benefits of joining the Wadworth Family as a General Manager?
- 33 days holiday
- Annual performance base bonus
- Group personal pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed House Pubs and Hotels
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
The Falkland Arms is an iconic pub, situated in the stunning Cotswold village of Great Tew. Famous for its character, unique features and beautiful garden, the pub attracts locals from surrounding villages and visitors from all over the world. The Falkland Arms, which has six bedrooms, serves a premium freshly cooked food offer alongside a diverse range of Wadworth beers.
You can visit the website below:
As General Manager or management couple of The Falkland Arms you will take accountability for the successful running of this beautiful pub with rooms in The Cotswolds. In this rewarding role you will demonstrate leadership and professionalism, whilst building and leading a successful team to ensure outstanding customer service is always delivered. With a keen eye for detail, you will understand the importance of the customer journey and appreciate the key touch points in order to drive the business forward. You will have a strong background in delivering a fantastic fresh food offer and enhancing the customer experience. We are looking for someone who will be prepared to challenge the way the business operates and who is prepared to think outside the box to return the pub to its former glory.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- An inspiring leader - who leads by example and can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they deliver consistent outstanding service to all your customers.
- Collaborative – Understanding the importance of social responsibility and the role in which the pub plays in both the local and wider community.
- Organised - have the ability to organise your own time, to manage the priorities and run a great business.
- Commercially driven - the ability to build a business plan that grows the sales and profit of the business.
- Have a passion for our food - determined and tenacious, showing the passion and drive to keep growing the sales and profit of your pub and executing your plans.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com