Chef de Partie - The Green Dragon, Brook, SO43 7HE
Are you a Chef de Partie looking for a new role? Would you prefer to work within a family business where you voice is heard? If so please read on!
There is a great opportunity for a skilled Chef de Partie to join the kitchen team at our Green Dragon pub which dates from 1500 and is set in the beautiful New Forest in the village of Brook.
£11.50 per hour + tips
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
Chef de Partie at The Green Dragon Pub
The Chef de Partie will have the following attributes:
- A great team player, working with the Pub Management Team to ensure that every customer has a fantastic experience.
- Organisation and communication skills are key to the Chef de Partie role to ensure a cohesive working environment.
- You will work closely with the front of house team to deliver excellent customer service with quality food.
- Multi skilled and flexible with at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
Wadworth is an independent family regional brewer and pub company. Established in 1875, we are still based in Devizes, Wiltshire, which is where the Company started. We have pubs across the South-West UK and London.
We are all about… Real brewing, real pubs, real people.
With almost 150 years of brewing award winning beer, we’re proud of where we’ve come from, proud of where we are, and excited about where we’re going.
We have exciting plans to develop our business and are looking for fun, focused and motivated people to join the Wadworth family who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer experience. It all starts with our talented team within the business.
If you wish to apply for the role of Chef de Partie at the Green Dragon please contact email@example.com