Commis Chef - The Pheasant, Chippenham, SN14 OAE
Are you a Chef looking for a new role? Would you prefer to work within a family business where you voice is heard? If so please read on!
There is a great opportunity for a passionate Commis Chef at our Pheasant pub, located in the Wiltshire town of Chippenham.
40 hours per week
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 16 - 20 = £9.50
- 21 and over = £10.50
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
Chef at the Pheasant
The Pheasant has been a landmark in Chippenham for many years and is famous for its quality carvery served seven days a week as well as its lively pub and family friendly dining. It has a big loyal following from customers who simply love the service they receive. The Pheasant pride themselves in serving the best pub food in Chippenham!
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per company specification to ensure our guests enjoy our food and return again and again
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
- Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen environment
We are looking for someone who is...
- A proactive and positive member of the kitchen team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub.
- Organised with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key task are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard.
- Determined and tenacious, showing a passion for the quality of our food and driving high standards to help grow the reputation of our food and sales and profit of the pub.
- Reliable and punctual at all times.
Wadworth is an independent family regional brewer and pub company. Established in 1875, we are still based in Devizes, Wiltshire, which is where the Company started. We have pubs across the South-West UK and London.
We are all about… Real brewing, real pubs, real people.
With almost 150 years of brewing award winning beer, we’re proud of where we’ve come from, proud of where we are, and excited about where we’re going.
We have exciting plans to develop our business and are looking for fun, focused and motivated people to join the Wadworth family who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer experience. It all starts with our talented team within the business.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org