Commis Chef - The Red Lion, Lacock, SN15 2LQ
The Red Lion is on the look-out for a friendly, organised & efficient Commis Chef.
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 16 - 20 = £9.50
- 21 and over £10.50
The Red Lion is a grand and impressive pub in the centre of the historic village of Lacock and right on the doorstep of the Abbey. Well regarded by locals for the quality of the freshly cooked food and the full range of Wadworth beers the Red Lion also attracts those visiting the area. The pub has a large garden part of which is covered by a heated stretch tent and has 5 well appointed guest rooms. The Red Lion works closely with The George Inn.
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per company specification to ensure our guests enjoy our food and return again and again
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
- Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen environment
We are looking for someone who is…
- A proactive and positive member of the kitchen team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
- Organised with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key task are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard.
- Determined and tenacious, showing a passion for the quality of our food and driving high standards to help grow the reputation of our food and sales and profit of the pub
- Reliable and punctual at all times
If you wish to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com