Head Chef - The Barge Inn, Seend Cleeve, SN12 6QB
Are you a Head Chef looking for a new role? A Sous Chef looking for a step up? Would you prefer to work within a family business where you voice is heard? If so please read on!
There is a great opportunity for a passionate Head Chef at our Barge Inn pub, sat on the beautiful bank of the Kennet & Avon canal.
Salary: up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
+ bonus scheme and tips. Live in available.
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
The Barge at Seend is in Wadworth’s heartland, a few miles from Devizes and situated in a beautiful setting on the canal. The pub has a strong all year round local following and when the sun shines is an iconic and well known destination and becomes exceptionally busy. Famous for its freshly cooked food, the pub offers the full range of Wadworth beers and has a heated stretch tent with canal side views in the large garden.
You can visit the website here https://www.bargeinnseend.co.uk/
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- A great team player - being a proactive and positive member of the Pub Management Team and the whole pub Team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub.
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, are clear on what they are responsible for and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers.
- Being organised - with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great pub are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard. Where necessary delegating tasks to your team to complete.
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub.
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile.
Wadworth is an independent family regional brewer and pub company. Established in 1875, we are still based in Devizes, Wiltshire, which is where the Company started. We have pubs across the South-West UK and London.
We are all about… Real brewing, real pubs, real people.
With almost 150 years of brewing award winning beer, we’re proud of where we’ve come from, proud of where we are, and excited about where we’re going.
We have exciting plans to develop our business and are looking for fun, focused and motivated people to join the Wadworth family who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer experience. It all starts with our talented team within the business.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org