Sous Chef - The Lansdowne Arms, Derry Hill, SN11 9NS
The Lansdowne Arms is on the look out for a skilled, passionate, and proactive Second Chef to join their team!
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum plus overtime + tips
The Lansdowne Arms is a landmark pub on the edge of the Bowood Estate just outside Chippenham. A stunning building with incredible views across Wiltshire. The pub is famous for its freshly cooked food and the full range of Wadworth beers. It has a very strong following from the locals as well as catering for visitors to the area. The extensive garden shows off the location and includes a heated stretch tent.
You can visit the website here; https://www.lansdownearms.co.uk/
As Sous Chef you will aid the Head Chef in all daily running’s of the kitchen, playing a vital role in the kitchen managed team. You will oversee, encourage, and motivate the team to maintain our company high standards.
The key attributes we are looking for in the successful candidate are:
- A positive member of the Kitchen Team, with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers.
- Being organised - the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner.
- Have a passion for what we do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub.
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com