Supervisor - The Falkland Arms, Great Tew, OX7 4DB
Are you a Supervisor looking for a new role? Would you prefer to work within a family business where you voice is heard? If so please read on!
There is a great opportunity for a skilled Supervisor at The Falkland Arms pub, set in the beautifulGreat Tew.
£11.00 an hour + tips
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
Supervisor at The Falkland Arms
The Supervisor will have the following attributes:
- A great team player, working with the Pub Management Team to ensure that every customer has a fantastic experience.
- Organisation and communication skills are key to the Supervisor role to help inspire the team. You will ensure that the front of house operations runs smoothly.
- Help to drive sales and profit of the pub by upselling where appropriate to the customers
Wadworth is an independent family regional brewer and pub company. Established in 1875, we are still based in Devizes, Wiltshire, which is where the Company started. We have pubs across the South-West UK and London.
We are all about… Real brewing, real pubs, real people.
With almost 150 years of brewing award winning beer, we’re proud of where we’ve come from, proud of where we are, and excited about where we’re going.
We have exciting plans to develop our business and are looking for fun, focused and motivated people to join the Wadworth family who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer experience. It all starts with our talented team within the business.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com