Wadworth Brewery Visitor Centre
Online Shop and Visitor Centre
We are very proud of our award-winning Visitor Centre at Wadworth Brewery.
Our Online Shop:
- Our Online Shop is open! We have plenty of packaged beer and some great offers too (please note we are unable to offer draught beer currently)
- We deliver in person (safely) in Devizes and via Parcel Force throughout the rest of the UK
Our Visitor Centre & Shop:
Please note: The Brewery Shop remains open, albeit at slightly reduced opening hours until further notice.
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm (closed from 12.30-1.30pm for lunch)
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: Closed
Please note the following procedures we are following to ensure the safety of both our customers and team members:
- Frequent sanitising of all items you might have contact with within the Visitor Centre including toilets, tables, chairs, door handles, taps, bathroom surfaces, handrails and surface counters
- We would ask all customers to consider if you can pay by contactless card payments to reduce the exchange of notes and coins
- We are doing our best to ensure there is a greater distance (2 metres minimum) between you and other customers. We will be reducing the number of tables available to use to help social distancing
This is not an easy time for anyone, and the situation is changing rapidly. We will continue to respond to the Government guidelines and take the required action.
If there is anything else we can do to make your next visit more comfortable, please just ask for our brilliant Visitor Centre manager, Shelly, or one of the team members. Thank you for your ongoing custom and we look forward to welcoming you to the Wadworth Brewery Visitor Centre.
Here's some more information about us
Our Victorian brewery, located in Devizes, Wiltshire, is the iconic part of our heritage. The tower brewery, built in 1885, is a real landmark in the town and no trip to the South West of England would be complete without a visit.
Visiting the Brewery
Our award-winning Visitor Centre & Shop is open Monday to Friday, from 10am – 4pm. There’s so much to see and do! It’s proved hugely popular with visitors nationwide, winning a Green Tourism Silver Award and Bronze in the 2016 South West Tourism Excellence Awards.
Things to Do
Whilst we are currently not operating any Brewery Tours, we look forward to welcoming back visitors to take part in a tour around the brewery (fees apply), check out brewing memorabilia in the free Brewseum, and much more. Learn about the history of brewing and how we combine traditional techniques with modern brewery skills. You’ll hear all about the Wadworth family, how they built up the brewery and still play an active role today.
Our unique collection of hand painted pub signs is a must see, all created on site in a dedicated studio. In fact, we’re the only UK brewer with pubs that hand paint pub signs on a full time basis! We’re also one of the last brewers in the country to use Shire horses to delivery beer locally by a horse and cart.
During your visit you can enjoy a beer tasting in the Harness Room Bar, with the details behind each ale, talked through by one of our in house beer experts. When you’ve decided which beer is your favourite, you can finish off your trip in the Brewery Shop.
Stock up on everything from beer gift sets, branded T-shirts and hoodies, to vintage style posters for our most popular beer brands.