Property Help Desk Assistant
Salary: £26,000 plus benefits.
Contract Type: Maternity Cover
Hours: 36.5 per week
As Property Helpdesk Assistant you will be working as part of the Property team providing an effective, stream-lined and customer focused service. You will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of the property help desk and provide an excellent property help desk service to all users. You will be the first point of call from Business Partner’s and Pub Managers regarding any property issues. Within this role you will be responsible for establishing what the exact issues are being reported, assessing the urgency of works to allocate correct priority response time and selecting a suitable contractor to address the issue.
You will form strong relationships with both our Business Partners and Pub Managers whilst working closely with other memebrs of the property team.
Daily tasks include; logging jobs with contractors and provide purchase orders via our system Navision, liaising with our Maintenance Surveyor and booking appointments, issuing smaller jobs to our Handyman, logging and updating progress, provide daily lists of quotes and orders raised,
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working within a customer service role
- Computer literate, experience of MS office packages
- Strong team player
- Good communicator – both verbal and written
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Willingness to learn and take instruction and to follow systems, notes and instructions given by colleagues.
- Approachable with strong communication skills and a can-do attitude
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com